WING ADVENTURE TRAINING CAMP – FAIRBOURNE 20th APRIL – 27TH APRIL 2019
Staff & Cadet nominations are now invited for the above Adventure Training course at the National Air Cadet Adventure Training Centre (NACATC) Fairbourne, Wales, between the dates shown above.
The centre is comfortably furnished, and offers accommodation for a minimum of 6 staff and separate accommodation for 18 male cadets and 12 female cadets.
The programme for the week will be a multi-activity programme similar to previous years, and will aim to include (subject to availability of instructors):
- At least one full day in the Snowdonia National Park whatever the weather.
- At least one full day at a trail centre, using the very latest mountain bikes on mountain bike trails.
Rock Climbing & Abseiling
- The opportunity for outside or indoor climbing, dependent upon the weather, abseiling for those who want the challenge.
- Kayak and Canoe sessions.
- Possible 2 Day Qualifying Exped & Gold Residential opportunity
Cadets will not be allowed to use mobile telephones and portable music devices during the working day.